Aquatic Nutrition Chum Drop Chum Ball Mix
ChumDrop is a complete dry kit that eliminates the frustration of frozen products. It catches fish.
This premixed chum ball mix incorporates key ingredients:
- including Rolled Oats
- Menhaden/Bunker/Pogey bits
- loads of Shrimp
- Baitfish Oils
This is all combined with special ingredients to keep the ball together.
- Mix the included Chum Cloud with the dry ingredients inside the included mixing bag.
- Let stand for 10 minutes. The mixture will solidify.
- Place a chunk of bait on your hook. Shrimp, a chunk of bonito.
- Take a golf ball sized portion of ChumDrop and wrap around the bait.
- Toss it into the water and let it sink.
As the chum ball drops to the bottom, it will emit a cloud of scent. As it rests on the bottom, the chum ball slowly breaks apart releasing small floating bits that rise up from the bottom and drift down current attracting schools of hungry fish.
Smaller Snapper and Grouper will quickly pick apart the ball. This frenzy attracts the attention of the larger fish who push in to eat the bait. This product is DEADLY on Yellowtail Snapper when they refuse to rise higher in the water column.
One kit contains enough material for a half day fishing for one person.
NO refrigeration is necessary. If you do not use all the product the first day, simply leave it on the boat. It is good for the second day of fishing. For long term, storage refrigerates after mixing and use within 2 weeks.