Aquatic Nutrition Fishing Oats with Menhaden Oil and Shrimp - 9.1lbs.
For chumming the reef, nothing is quicker, easier or more effective than Mojo Fishing Oats from Aquatic Nutrition™. Like Charter Captains who painstakingly mix their own chum, Mojo Fishing Oats uses oatmeal as a bonding base in this premium commercial reef fishing recipe.
The oats are mixed with real shrimp and coated in menhaden oil, creating a rich blend of feeding stimulants that can be ready for dispersal in just minutes.
Each bag of Mojo Fishing Oats contains 9.1 lbs. of base.
For best results, mix with 1 gallon of Aquatic Nutrition Chum Cloud® (sold separately) in a 5-gallon bucket to form a thick slurry, then use a spoon or ladle to seed your fishing area. You can also add a block of frozen chum (not included) to the mix to supercharge your mixture when conditions are extra-tough.
Great for drift fishing
Simply chum as you drift and fish the cloud in your wake.
- Quick, easy and effective
- Ready to use in minutes
- Premium commercial recipe
- The rich blend uses oatmeal as a bonding base
- Contains real shrimp and menhaden oil
- Best mixed with Chum Cloud (sold separately)
- Add optional ingredients, such as frozen chum, as desired
- Great for drift fishing on the reef